People say I'm a dreamer...I call it a defense mechanism against life.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ahhh...l'amour!

“You’re one odd fellow, did you know that?” she said to the awkward boy holding her hand, as a smile threatened to take over her whole face. She was so thrilled to be able to see in him what nobody else saw. In that vast urban sea of anonymity she had stumbled upon a remarkable treasure undetected by everyone but her. She had found a great big awkward heart to love her own lonely heart.



“I wish we could go back to a time when you still remembered why you liked me” said the man. “Oh I remember all right, it’s just that I’ve begun to question the validity of those reasons” replied the woman dryly.


Saying "I love you" is like holding a gun at someone's head...in both cases there's usually just one right answer.


3 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

wow... I really can relate to the last quote!

Stella said...

hahaha...I have a really hard time saying I love you :)

Pranet said...

i wonder how u manage to put down such great expressions to theses pics...nice one!